| Warning: As a language
idiot, I won't be responsible for anything you read below:|
- English: Do not click here! Translation:
Do not click here.
- Swedish: Var vänlig och klicka inte här.
Of course it is from Sweden
- Calvin: Ack Iganat UnKgatrik! Don't bother
to find this country on earth.
- Dyslexia: oD ton licck reeh If you are
one of them...
- German: Bitte nicht weitergehen! I have
seen this sentence on the Berlin Wall before someone pulled it off.
- Hungarian: Ne kattints ide! East European
style of do not click here.
- Norwegian: Ikke klikk her!! Norway: Area
323,886 sq km, Population 4,131,000 -- I am pretty knowledgeble.
- Someone's language: Butter has not yet arrived.
- Ghetto slang: ya'll besta not be clickin
Einstein might know this.
- Spanish: El do not-o click-o here-o It-o
looks-o exactly-o like-o Spanish-o.
- Spanish: No apprete aca! This one looks
more like Spanish.
- French: N'appuyez pas ici! Professional
- Dutch: Niet here clicken! Very Dutchy.
- Dutch: klik niet hier! Kingdom of Netherlands
was established in 1814 -- I deserve an A in history!
- Unknown Language: klicka inte haer!! Sounds
like Dutch with some typo.
- French: Ne cliquez pas ici! Maybe I shouldn't
skip my French class...
- Icelandic: EKKI SMELLA HÉR ! Wish I could
go to Iceland this weekend, my office is really hot.
- Irish: Ná cur do lámh anseo!! Almost got
a general protection fault when I compiled this sentence.
- Portuguese (Brazil): Não Aperte Aqui!
Country of the soccer..
- German: Ein nacht der kleiderhausen! Maybe
this one was on the East side of the Berlin Wall, I think someone
confirm that this is not really German
- Esperanto: Ne klakas xci tie I am amazed
that someone know this language!
Use your imagination if you don't understand Chinese.
- Hebrew: Al Tilchatz cahn The Bible say:
Do not click here.
- Erotica: Please do not cLICK me her - it tickles...
Don't click here if you are under 21.
- Pig Latin: oda otna ickkla ereha I finally
figured it out...
- Pig latin, its O DAY OT NAY LICK CAY ERE HAY
Different kind of pig.
- Latin: Clickus non domainus! Sounds more
Latin than the above one.
- Latin: Nolite tangere hunc Who is right,
who is wrong? Only God (or someone who speak Latin) will know.
- binary: 001110010101001110101110101001010110
I typed this in my computer and it understood!
- Klingon: naDev yIwIvbe' After all, it
is an Universal Village.
- Swedish: Tryck inte haer!!! The beautiful
- Korean: ?GOAv86???d? Nothing wrong with
your monitor, you are just not using Korean Widnows.
- Some Language: Er
Ehkc Ilcto Nod!!! Translation: Er Ehkc Ilcto Nod
- Korean: Yeoki Nuruji Maseyo !! Make me
think of ginseng.
- Polish: Nie nacisnij tego Population,
- Polish: Przypatrznoscie - dziura w moscie
- byscie ino - nie wpadloscie! Well, at least some of the words
mean do not click here.
- German: Hier nicht klicken! Germans like
- Swiss German: N=F6t do klicke! It looks
like the derived equation of E=MC^2
- Esperanto: Ne klaketu &ccircumflex;i tien.
I supposed everyone understand this..
- Dutch: Het is streng verboden hier te klikken
Another kind of Dutch.
- Dutch: HIER NIET OP KLIKKEN A majority
language in this page.
- In Danish: Klik endelig IKKE her The chair
I am sitting on is made in Denmark.
- Vermont: Hey Henry, what is clicking?
Translation: Do not click here.
- Norwegian: Ikke klikk her!!! Now I collect
all the Scandinavia countries..
- Russian: Ne sholkajte sjuda Area 17,070,949
- Czech: Tady nezmacknete Almost collect
half of the countries in Europe
- Finnish: Älä paina tästä I think it looks
better with so many dots.
- Turkish: Buraya basmayin Hmmm thanks giving...
- Canadian: Do not click here Biggest country
in the world (unless Quebec want to separate)
- Afrikaans (South Africa): Moenie hier KLICK
nie! This page is more and more international
- Bologna (Italy): brisa spenzar que Do
they have Pizza Hut in Italy?
- Italian: Non cliccare qui Can I use this
to call pizza?
- Marathi (Indian): Ithe click karu naka
Language of the Yoga Master.
- Japanese: Mou Yamete click here He didn't
translate the whole sentence.
- Punjabi: OYA PahnChodah Eathay Bundh Na Mara!
From Punjabi Republic (India)!
- Transmontano: Não Empurrezo Botão! It
is a long country because it has a long name
- Indoenesian: Dilarang menekan ini If you
click here, your currency will fall.
- Tibetan: 'dir ma Kalik dang Dali-lama
said, clicking is not enlightenment.
- Javanese: Ojo mencet iki The native language
of your Java applet.
- Computer: You.Behavior = (You.ClickHere) ?
Bad : Good; Programmed by a professional software engineer.
- Czech: NEMACKEJTE TADY! Tady, tady, I
wonder what is the difference between this taddy and that taddy.
- Philipines - Tagalog: Huwag mong pindotin
ito Country of a thousand islands.
- HINDI: Yean han muth ja'ao Shiva, Lord
of Destruction, said - don't click.
- Estonian: Ära siia vajuta The Teutonic
Knights also thought clicking is not allowed.
- Vermontese: You can't click there from here
In case you don't know, Vermont is in the US, not in Vietnam.
- Dutch (most literal): niet hier klikken
If you fall into a Dutch canal, here is something you can say to call
- Danish: Undgå at trykke her I like their
- Romanian: Nu apasa aici Where Dracula
(Prince Vlad) was a lawful citizen.