Originally it was a five storied building built by raja sir singh deo(1611-1627ad), but presently only three stories are existing. Even rani iaxmi bai used this mahal. As the ground floor on this mahal which was used as her conference room. Rani stayed in one of the corner rooms of the first floor. Only the top floor of the building was raised by the britishers.